Sunday, September 21, 2014

2015 - a year on tummy mountain

The all new "2015 a year on tummy mountain" calendar is out now!



Features include:

All twelve months!
Even September!



I was thinking to myself what should I write here and I had a wee peak at what I wrote several years ago for the 2010 Calendar and thought that was great! Why be a fount of creativity when I can regurgitate the past and call it nostalgia. So in the spirit of laziness and armed with copy and paste I bring you the all new 2015 Calendar!!! with this text blast from the past;

The little ones do not understand why people use calendars. The little ones don't know what they want to do in an hours time, let alone a few months. The idea seems a bit strange to them, and they approach calendars with a wee bit of suspicion. In the past they believed that calendars told the future, but now they know that isn't true.

As Wee Small says "How can they know the future. They can't even talk."
Wee Tiny has been looking at it "for hours" (let's translate that as really about 50 seconds) and it "doesn't spoke once!"



There you have it. Calendars - future telling wonder devices? Or a preposterous pile of poppycock?

..

2 comments:

Martha said...

I think they look wonderful and you are a genius at regurgitation.
:0)

TummyMountain said...

Thanks Martha. You made me laugh!