Friday, April 4, 2014

tricks

Do your little ones ever try to trick you?

The Little One, being the eldest, quite happily toddles off to school on tummy mountain smiling and waving to all the other little ones who stay at home and just play all day long. So occasionally I suspect she may create reasons not to go to school so she can stay and play too.

Such as this reason this morning;

"But it's Saturday!"

For a moment I stood there stunned and it nearly worked - trying to confuse me as to what day of the week it is, as if I don't know!

...well I don't know what day it is but I know it isn't Saturday.

..

7 comments:

Martha said...

She's pretty tricky for a toddler...

TummyMountain said...

I really thought for a moment that it was Saturday. Nice try.

Martha said...

Has your toddler made any more mermaid dolls?

TummyMountain said...

That wee one isn't wee at all anymore - no she hasn't made any more - all her sewing gear has been packed up for a while as we were moving mountains.

Martha said...

I know she isn't really wee anymore, but they're always "little ones" in our hearts. Her dolls were beautiful. She's very talented.

TummyMountain said...

they are indeed!

Se trata de viajar said...

I really love your pics! They're sweety!!
Following your blog right now :-)
Regards.

setratadeviajar.blogspot.com