Friday, February 14, 2014

loud blaring noises and lots of shouting

That can only mean awfulness to induce purchasing hysteria amongst the unwary shoppers of this world.

Out with the old in with the new no time to stop in this modern world of ours. Unless you like to take off your shoes and stretch your toes in the morning sun, feel the breeze and admire the bumble bees. In such times as those it could be that the tummy mountain 50% off madness hysteria craziness bargains sale is your cup of tea. Lots of awful shouting but with a bit of childhood cuteness and nostalgia mixed in.

I have made a crazy bargain SALE section in my etsy shop, and will be adding more things into it today, should be about 25 prints in there by the time I stop and have a sandwich.


2 comments:

humel said...

Drat, I was unwary.

On the plus side, I'll now have a gorgeous birthday gift for my goddaughter and a rather lovely print for myself, too :)

TummyMountain said...

The insidious corporate machine Tummy Inc strikes again!