Friday, November 16, 2012

footprints

I can't believe that a month has gone by. It has been very busy for me on tummy mountain, and while I rushed back and forth all stressed and bothered one day last week I came upon footprints in the hallway.

Not wet footprints.

Not muddy footprints.

They were small footprints.

Wee Small footprints.

And Wee Small had clearly been trampling in glitter.

Gold glitter.

I didn't know we had glitter, and if I did, I didn't think we had that much glitter!

I was having one of those days when you ask yourself  "do I really need to clean up gold glitter as well?!?!"

So I followed the footprints to their destination - Wee Small's bedroom.

Inside the bedroom was even more glitter! Glitter over everything! It was a glitter explosion in every colour!

A glitter covered Wee Small was casting even more glitter around the room whilst dancing.

"What on earth are you doing!??!?" I asked in shock.

"I am making my room magical" Wee Small replied.

..

5 comments:

humel said...

What a wonderful idea! Just as long as it magically cleans itself afterwards, of course...

TummyMountain said...

well it was like magic to Wee Small...next time she went into her room it was all gone.

Martha said...

I love your story. I only wish I had a brilliant comment to add.

TummyMountain said...

Let's pretend you had a brilliant comment, and I had a witty response!

Martha said...

That is a grand idea! Thanks. :)