Tuesday, March 20, 2012

back and forth

I have been back and forth and back and forth all this month and the last one. It's ridiculous I tell you! With all of that travel and the inclement weather I decided that the little ones might enjoy travelling too - to the Land of Water Parks.

They have not been to a Water Park (and I have not been to one since I was a little one) and they may find water slides (in the case of The Little One - being the eldest) and splashing about with a bucket (in the case of Wee Tiny - being the tiniest) a lot of fun.

To my surprise they were not very enthusiastic. So I asked what they would rather do.

Wee Tiny asked if they could go cloud riding instead.

What can I possibly say to that?

..

2 comments:

Martha said...

Cloud riding does sound like fun... but I think the water park, once experienced, will bring an excited enthusiastic response in the future.

TummyMountain said...

Yes...if not from them, then definitely from me!