Wednesday, June 15, 2011

overdue introductions

Wee Small likes to spend all of her time barefoot. Her toes need to be in constant touch with the earth. However, it is winter on tummy mountain, which means sometimes I insist on shoes and socks. The kind without holes.

And sometimes we have to buy new socks.

The Little One (being the eldest) and Wee Small made Little Hoot out of Wee Small's new socks. They think I don't know that.

The Little One (being the eldest) made the body. And Wee Small did the eyes and wings.


introducing Little Hoot

I don't know where the little ones have put the other sock. They must have disposed of the evidence.

5 comments:

humel said...

Maybe Little Hoot ate it? He looks comfortably full :)

TummyMountain said...

HA! Yes that tummy is looking a bit suspicious!

Lewis Perry said...

I like your artwork. I do a blog about fun photo editing, but I haven't got much attention. My blog is at funwithimagemanipulation.blogspot.com. Please tell your friends about it.

Martha said...

I like Little Hoot and I' thinking Humel is onto something there. He certainly doesn't look hungry.

TummyMountain said...

I agree with you Martha, I think Humel has definitely spotted something I missed, and that Little Hoot's tummy warrants closer investigation.