Friday, December 31, 2010

a wave to my fellow tummies

Time to gather up the little ones and wave goodbye to the old year trundling off into the distance.

I feel like I have spent a good deal of time trundling off into the distance myself over the course of the year. I have a lot of dreams that I wish to make come true if I can find the time. I am hoping to spend next year happily gazing at the window, Manatee by my side, listening to the "Chorus of the Cicadas" in D minor, and watching the small ones pretending to be turtles.

A big hello from all the little ones to you who have followed their adventures, and have shared your wisdom and your little one's wisdom with us all. I hope everyone has a happy new year and that a nice cup of tea always appears at your side when you need it.

4 comments:

Martha said...

A nice cup of tea! Yes, that's what I need!

And a big hello to the Little Ones who have been a wonderful inspiration to me this past year. I am gathering a collection of Little Ones myself, even if I do have to send them back home again at night. They are wonderfully entertaining company during the daylight hours. :)

The Daydreamer said...

Happy new year to all the little ones. :)

humel said...

I could just do with a cup of tea now :-) And maybe a Manatee to gaze at the window with. (My small ones don't pretend to be turtles, though.)

Lizzie said...

That is a wonderful New Year wish for us - and lovely ideas for yourself. I hope your year brings all that you hope for.

It has been lovely, following the Tummies for the past year. I will continue to drop by, for my regular dose of child-sense and inspiration.

Sadly, my Tummy Mountain 2010 Calendar has now run out. I am finding it much harder to keep track of the days, here in my Studio. I wonder where to find a replacement?