Wednesday, July 21, 2010

mystery

There was a wee problem with the strawberries. It seems that they had all been eaten, and not in a just, fair, and democratic way.

Wee Tiny, Wee Small, and The Little One were puzzled until Wee Small decided to tally it all up to see what had happened.

"Well, there were six strawberries,"she began "and I ate two..."
"And I ate four" added Wee Tiny
"And I only ate three." said The Little One.
"So where are all the other strawberries?" asked Wee Small.

It is indeed a mystery.

5 comments:

humel said...

That is indeed a problem. Where is my share?

Martha said...

Quite mysterious... I do hope someone is able to get to the bottom of this.

TummyMountain said...

I have a feeling that no-one is going to get to the bottom of this mystery, and no-one will get their share. This No-one seems to get a lot of stuff.

humel said...

Is this the same No-one who leaves mess all over my house, especially in The Children's bedroom?

TummyMountain said...

I hadn't put the two together, but now that you mention it, it seems more than a coincidence.