Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cause for Concern

I thought I was going away for two days, but came back 10 days later. On my return I thought that a wonderful seafood dinner would be a marvellous treat for all the little ones.

Wee Small gazed at the feast and declared "I'm never eating a crab in my life. It might come alive and chomp my heart."

"Oh." I said. I hadn't prepared for that. There was only one thing I could think of to do in such a situation.

I bravely ate all the delicious crab myself and left the little ones with no cause for fear, well... except the small concern that my heart would be eaten.

3 comments:

Jennifer Bohrer said...

Oh you are a gallant brave brave one!

Katie said...

I hope MY kids will be so creative!

Lizzie said...

You can never be too careful with crabs.. they chomp toes too.