Thursday, December 24, 2009

SALE crazy bargains promotions

The little ones are having an end of year sale!
Your choice of 20% off, OR, buy any two tummies and get a “little tummy” for free.
Just write a wee note on the “note to seller” whether you want the 20%off refund, OR, the name of the “little tummy” you want (they’re all playing in my little tummy section) and all will be done by the little ones with extra sticky tape and smudgy fingers! Sale ends 3rd of January.

I would like to include the hysterical words "bargain" and "crazy" and "for a short time only"

2 comments:

Lizzie said...

Please tell the Little Ones that everyone likes a Bargain, especially if it's a Crazy one!

Please also wish them a Merry Christmas from me.

Oh, and a Merry Christmas to you too, I have my Tummy Calendar at the ready and am looking forward to sharing 2010 with the Little Ones.

TummyMountain said...

Merry Christmas Lizzie.

I am not sure the little ones know what a crazy bargain is but I will tell them. They may think it is a kind of insect.

Who knows what adventures you will have with those little ones in 2010!