Thursday, December 17, 2009

christmas wish of a wee boy

My nephew, Wee Golden, has wandered up to tummy mountain to do a little bit of walking with sticks with the little ones. Wee Golden has bright blue eyes and curly locks of gold. He is younger than Wee Tiny and even smaller than Wee Small . You could say he looks like a cherub but cuter. I asked Wee Golden what he would like for Christmas. He was quite direct, certain and emphatic on what he wanted from Santa.

"A motorcycle and two dragons!" he shouted.

I had to ask myself - does Santa ever deliver extremely dangerous presents?

5 comments:

Martha said...

I wonder if that is Wee Golden bouncing on the couch...

As for Santa, it is quite obvious he loves danger. Why else would he fly the sky on dark winter nights with nothing to lead him but reindeer? And landing a sleigh on icy, snow covered roofs cannot be considered safe in the least, not to mention shoving his hefty, parka laden body down chimneys.

Alberto Tucó Avilés said...

Nice blog. Perfect to read just before working & going to the little ones' world.

All my best from Madrid (Spain).

TummyMountain said...

Hi Martha,

Yes I am beginning to wonder about Santa. You have certainly pointed out a lot of risk taking behaviour. I will stay up as late as I can on Christmas Eve and ask him what's it all about!

Thanks Alberto! All the best from Tummy Mountain!

Lizzie said...

I'm sure Santa could manage a couple of very small dragons... Not sure about the motor bike though. Hmmm...

TummyMountain said...

maybe some very small dragons if they promise not to bite.