Saturday, May 16, 2009

zebra

I was too tired to tell a bedtime story to Wee Small, so she told me one instead. It was about a zebra that swam to tummy mountain. She was the only zebra in a jungle full of wildebeest and angler fish. I don't know how someone so small can even know about wildebeest and angler fish, let alone cast them as the evil villains in this story. 

Wee Small, being wee and small, has yet to learn the art of editing.

"...and it was a zebra and it had stripes and the stripes were on the zebra and she was walking on the footpath in the jungle and there was a tree and another tree and an even bigger tree..."

I have to say I dozed off at this point.

And isn't that what bedtime stories are for?

4 comments:

coz said...

Maybe they can continue tomorrow night I would like to know what happens next :)

TummyMountain said...

Yes. I am hoping that we may learn just how many stripes the zebra has through numerous recounts.

carina said...

i would like to know what the wildebeest and angler fish did to be cast as the evil villains...they were 2 of my favourite animals when i was wee small

TummyMountain said...

I would like to know too. Wee Small says "because Wildebeest are scary and Angler Fish are scary"