Wednesday, October 22, 2008

being tagged

Sometimes on tummy mountain the online world drops in and says "hello." Ruth at Cooplet has tagged the little ones on tummy mountain to participate in the revealing game of "6 unique things"

Rules:

Link to the person who tagged you.
Mention the rules.
Tell six quirky yet boring, unspectacular details about yourself.
Tag six other bloggers by linking to them.
Go to each person's blog and leave a comment that lets them know they've been tagged.

I rounded up a bevy of little ones by the pond and after conducting extensive interviews I have extrapolated what I think is the most pertinent and relevant facts for our readers;

The Wee One: Sometimes I write on the walls. No-one has ever found out.

The Tiny One: I can't have beetroot. I am electrical to it.

Wee Small: Well... there was a frog, and... it jumped, and I saw it jump, and... then it was still, and then...then I saw..then it was a frog, like a frog is and... and...it jumped..and that's it!

The Small One: I have a snail collection in my bed.

The Smallest of All: ... eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve, fourteen, eighteen, eleventeen, four, twelve, eleven, twenty!

Little Tiny: I put all my left over bananas down the back of the couch to save them for later.


The little ones haven't tagged anyone because they're not big enough.

2 comments:

Laura said...

LOL! My littlest one is always asking, "What's that smells?" He has bionic senses. It's slightly disconcerting when he says standing next to someone at the store.

Love, love your art!

TummyMountain said...

Thanks you Laura.

HAH! Don't you just love it when they say something like that - all innocent and curious, usually pointing at the person JUST to make sure there is no confusion about who it is that they want you and everyone for three miles around to draw their attention too!