Thursday, September 25, 2008

online magazine

the little ones on tummy mountain have done an extensive and incomprehensible interview for an online magazine of artists from Etsy by Ariadna Ramley of www.designthisdesignthat.com

the little ones feature on page 116, and not to forget 117, of http://issuu.com/designthisdesignthat/docs/issue2

the other pages are filled with Etsy artists talking about themselves and their work! a great collection, and an incredible amount of work by Ariadna to put this all together.

2 comments:

Promaster said...

Hi ! I have discovered your creations on etsy and it just amazed me !
it's AWESOME, I love what you do, you're very talented :)
Hope someday I could be as good as you ^^

TummyMountain said...

Thanks for your lavish praise. I think I deserve a chocolate now!